PDA

View Full Version : Stumpy is a Boy!

jackiestone
05-08-2008, 11:54 AM
went to the vets with him today,he is a little boy!:Dand weighs 3.75kg at 15 weeks.
The vet picked him up and he struggled,like all buns he doesnt like being picked up.The vet said Oh this one hasnt been handled much!!!!!My hubby stepped in and said he was very sweet and friendly and not many buns like being picked up:roll:That put the vet in a right mood:roll:
Anyway I am very pleased that my big boy is happy and healthy and very much wanted:D

Maizey
05-08-2008, 11:59 AM
YIPHEE I knew Stumpie was a boy:love:

jackiestone
05-08-2008, 12:01 PM
YIPHEE I knew Stumpie was a boy:love:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Mr Cookie Bun
05-08-2008, 12:01 PM
:wave: Stumpy is a boy! thank goodness for that - I've been trying to think of girl names for you that sounded like "Stumpy" and they're all either stupid or rude.

jackiestone
05-08-2008, 12:06 PM
:wave: Stumpy is a boy! thank goodness for that - I've been trying to think of girl names for you that sounded like "Stumpy" and they're all either stupid or rude.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Steph
05-08-2008, 12:21 PM
Yay for Stumpy ! I thought he was a boy :)

billysmom
05-08-2008, 12:21 PM
:wave:Hi Mr Stumpy:love::love::love:

Hugo's There
05-08-2008, 12:26 PM
I'm glad thats sorted :D Always thought he was a boy

Samantha
05-08-2008, 01:13 PM
deleted

holidayhutch
05-08-2008, 01:50 PM
YAY, you could tell he is a boy by how handsome he is, rather than being pretty if you know what I mean. He has a certain machoness (is that a word?) about him, very grande and regal

Deelove
05-08-2008, 02:41 PM
went to the vets with him today,he is a little boy!:Dand weighs 3.75kg at 15 weeks.
The vet picked him up and he struggled,like all buns he doesnt like being picked up.The vet said Oh this one hasnt been handled much!!!!!My hubby stepped in and said he was very sweet and friendly and not many buns like being picked up:roll:That put the vet in a right mood:roll:
Anyway I am very pleased that my big boy is happy and healthy and very much wanted:D

Hooray! :D
I thin a lot of rabbits will let the vet pick them up ok cos they are so stressed and scared which is why the vets think they're all docile.

Maizey
05-08-2008, 03:08 PM
Are you going to post some more pics of the lovely Stumpie bun:love::love:

animal ry
05-08-2008, 03:23 PM
awww thats good news!!! :D

areia
05-08-2008, 03:41 PM
congratulations you have a boy *does a little dance* and a loverly one you have at that, :love:

in regards to a miffed vet, more likely he didnt like the vet, biggles saw 2 vets at the same practice when i lived down south, and he hattttttted the female vet, but the male vet, who lets face was yummy to my eye toooo *whistles* he loved him to pieces and so did the vet who picked him up and gave him a snuggle while doing his check :lol: i think somtimes if they have been handled it just depends on whos picking them up ive had a few "noo dont pick him/her up he/she hates it, and they have been fine in my arms, granted not all, but i do like giveing the smug look :oops: buns are not designed to be in the air poor big's tummy seem to do a flip when i put him back down

jackiestone
05-08-2008, 08:22 PM
Are you going to post some more pics of the lovely Stumpie bun:love::love:

yep I will tomorrow,he is in a bit of a mood after his experience but will do it tomorrow :D

Jazzy B Bunny
05-08-2008, 09:15 PM
Damn :lol::lol::lol: At least HE can keep his name :lol: