• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stumpy is a Boy!

jackiestone

Warren Veteran
went to the vets with him today,he is a little boy!:Dand weighs 3.75kg at 15 weeks.
The vet picked him up and he struggled,like all buns he doesnt like being picked up.The vet said Oh this one hasnt been handled much!!!!!My hubby stepped in and said he was very sweet and friendly and not many buns like being picked up:roll:That put the vet in a right mood:roll:
Anyway I am very pleased that my big boy is happy and healthy and very much wanted:D

:wave: Stumpy is a boy! thank goodness for that - I've been trying to think of girl names for you that sounded like "Stumpy" and they're all either stupid or rude.

YAY, you could tell he is a boy by how handsome he is, rather than being pretty if you know what I mean. He has a certain machoness (is that a word?) about him, very grande and regal

went to the vets with him today,he is a little boy!:Dand weighs 3.75kg at 15 weeks.
The vet picked him up and he struggled,like all buns he doesnt like being picked up.The vet said Oh this one hasnt been handled much!!!!!My hubby stepped in and said he was very sweet and friendly and not many buns like being picked up:roll:That put the vet in a right mood:roll:
Anyway I am very pleased that my big boy is happy and healthy and very much wanted:D

Hooray! :D
I thin a lot of rabbits will let the vet pick them up ok cos they are so stressed and scared which is why the vets think they're all docile.

congratulations you have a boy *does a little dance* and a loverly one you have at that, :love:

in regards to a miffed vet, more likely he didnt like the vet, biggles saw 2 vets at the same practice when i lived down south, and he hattttttted the female vet, but the male vet, who lets face was yummy to my eye toooo *whistles* he loved him to pieces and so did the vet who picked him up and gave him a snuggle while doing his check :lol: i think somtimes if they have been handled it just depends on whos picking them up ive had a few "noo dont pick him/her up he/she hates it, and they have been fine in my arms, granted not all, but i do like giveing the smug look :oops: buns are not designed to be in the air poor big's tummy seem to do a flip when i put him back down

Back