• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Individual: Zeb, needs new home

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf sarahbarnsley

I am sadly having to consider rehoming my lovely boy bunny Zeb – due to splitting with my partner and a lack of space at my new house to ensure that all my bunnies can be well cared for.

It will have to be someone really special who would take Zeb on and I would rather have him live in a pen in my living room for now and wait until I can find the best possible new home for him.

Zeb is a grey and white lop - he is fairly large and weighs about 4.5kg. He is almost 2 and has been neutered. He has been vaccinated against Myxi and VHD. He has lived all his life as a house-rabbit and is used to lots of affection. He is affectionate in return and especially likes women!

He is not easily handled - he dislikes being picked up and can be stroppy when he wants to be. He also really dislikes other bunnies. It may be that someone would have success bonding Zeb with a lucky lady bunny but I've never had any success.

Zeb is in Barnsley but I want him to go to the right home and will be happy to travel to find this. He needs to go to an experienced owner and MUST go as a house-rabbit. He is used to having lots of space and I would like him to either have his own room or a very large pen. He can be destructive but this is usually due to boredom. He likes toys, especially cardboard houses and tunnels and baskets.

Zeb is in perfect health and is insured at the moment. I would be happy to pay the premiums to the end of the year for his new owners.

He loves running round the garden, pear and spring greens. He loves cuddling up to teddy bears and loves to binky.

If you feel you could be the right owner for Mr Zeb please pm sarahbarnsley

Back