• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

why can't...

jenzel5

Mama Doe
Dudley to this again

dudsonmyknee2.jpg

dudsonmyknee.jpg

He is laying on my knee here. I wish he would be lovey enough to do it again!!!!!!!!:love::love:

Don't you wish you could bottle those moments forever? :love:

Eric flopped out last night and let me stroke him for ages. I was soooooooo pleased he didn't run away. I thought "Never again" but I have managed to do it again today (mind you he has been neuetered and a bit under the weather) Still. He let me do it!!!

I think we turned a corner - wonderful:):love:

let's hope it's not the last ime for you either!!!

Dudley likes his cuddles more than Hayden. When I first got them and put them on the couch they were not confident enough to jump of so snuggled with us. Now they don't like cuddles unless I am on the floor with them. I don't mind but wish they would jump up for cuddles once in a while. Dudley only jumps up when he thinks I have treats:roll:

Don't you wish you could bottle those moments forever? :love:

Eric flopped out last night and let me stroke him for ages. I was soooooooo pleased he didn't run away. I thought "Never again" but I have managed to do it again today (mind you he has been neuetered and a bit under the weather) Still. He let me do it!!!

I think we turned a corner - wonderful:):love:

let's hope it's not the last ime for you either!!!

congrats for turning a corner with eric. It is nice isn't it. How long have you had him? It seems as if he is starting to settle and enjoy your love.

Back