• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The cutest bun I have EVER seen...

:wave: Totally agree, i noticed Fidget yesterday on ru members siggy, Walsall isnt that far from me neither...Mmmmm :love:

Theyre both adorable, Id have loved to have had Sooty. Did the two buns Fidget & Sooty not stay together?

Go on you know you want em.....

So far fidget and sooty have been separated (today actually) as they are male and female... and we REALLY can do without more babies!:lol::lol:!!!!!

It's okay if your a million miles away...I'd personally (and very happily) drive them to you or something could get sorted im sure;)(unless your abroad..then maybe not hehe)!!!!!!!! As nice as it is to have these cuties around i can't help but think of all the bunnies we have to turn down because they take up so much space.... Look how much you all love them!! They deserve soooo much doesn't anyone want one?! for real?!

Yep mummy was only about 4 months old... poor baby, but she has a home now, and has been spayed, so she can be a baby herself!! She's been through a hell of a lot for just 6 months!!

Last edited:
oooo Tilly yes, now she is just delightful. I want her to stay in my room forever, she is very cuddly...though doesn't like being picked up, but she loves her fuss!! :love::love::love::love::love::love: I hope she finds a home soon, she will just be a wonderful wonderful new addition.... and would make a good house bunny too... litter trained :D:D or well wee trained :lol:

oh such a shame ur so far away. i have someone boarding their gorgeous bunny with me atm and they want to get a boy as a friend for her, shes neutured already soooo friendly.

they really want a black bunny!!

oh such a shame ur so far away. i have someone boarding their gorgeous bunny with me atm and they want to get a boy as a friend for her, shes neutured already soooo friendly.

they really want a black bunny!!

oooo but but there are such things as bunny runs!!!! go on...point them in the right direction!

oooo but but there are such things as bunny runs!!!! go on...point them in the right direction!

they said they dont mind where he comes from, and if the right home is far away they dont mind if a bunnyrun could be arranged..........

theyve asked me to find a suitable boyfriend while they are away, and then when they come back they are going to get a bigger hutch and run suitable for the newlyweds!

do u think its a bit far for him to go though?

we've had one go to nottingham (2-3 hours away), honestly I guess Lucy would decide if it was too far or not... He hasn't shown any sign of car sickness, and Tilly originally was going to be rehomed in wales!!!! (til they cancelled) Tinkerbell is off to Yorkshire with bunny buddy so distance hasn't been an issue in the past!!

Back