• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cat & Rabbit rescue centre - sidlesham Tomorrow!!!

Hello
Just to let you know that "The Cat and Rabbit rescue centre in Sidlesham (near Chichester) West Sussex is having their Summer Fayre and Open day this sunday 10th August 11am - 4pm

We're going - anyone else?

Perhaps we can meet up?

Last edited:
i also put up their newsletter but minus pics cos i is fick:oops:

ive never been there..afraid to go...good job no animals get rehomed on the day:shock: id be figuring out how many cats n rabbits would fit in so many extra square feet..lol only joking bu ti know id come away pining for a bun or cat..im terrible could never foster!:oops:

i dont drive so im lucky..i have a good excuse for not going but i would like to..
its now the nearest bun rescue we have in this part of hampshire.....the one in waterlooville shut down taking in buns.....:(

I would have liked to go but i am away this weekend and don't think I'll be back in time, been meaning to go for years!!!

:wave: OOOhh, I'll go!! Any useful info about it?? Do they have a website?

Maybe we should have another sub-forum for all the rabbity events around the country??!!

Juliaxx

I'm full of questions today:D:D

Hello

Regarding their website:
If you just put Cat and Rabbit rescue sidlesham into a search engine it should come up!

Good Luck.

Would love to but google maps have just told me it would take nearly 2 hours to get there :( Anything closer to Herts?

Maybe we should have another sub-forum for all the rabbity events around the country??!!

Juliaxx

Good idea Julia, Id second that :)

Back