• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i have the bunny blues ='[

well you would think that i would be happy because i just got a rabbit and i love louis to pieces but its just making me want another rabbit.
am i being selfish?
i am giving louis attention and i have had him out most of the day but him being so cute and easy is making me want more =[
help?!

Youv been trapped muhaa:lol::lol: I think most buns like a friend so maybe wait until louis is a bit older and neauterd then go to rescue and pick out a friend.

aww i used to want another bun when i got gumpy but was told to make the most of just him which i did, focus on giving your exercise and attention and training him then get a friend for him. i have 2 but want a lop eared one lol however o/h has put his foot down and tbh i am glad as the 2 ive gt are running rings around me atm as it is

god i thought everybody was gonna judge me but yeah
its very addictive =S
what have i got myself into?!
im in love and i cant help it.
i might save up for a shed then can be more prepared =D
ahh i hooked

:D:lol::lol: Yeah im totally hooked id love another one now, ive already got 2, a chinchilla and a mouse.But my love is lops and long for another, but even when i do get one i know it wont end there, my husband bless him knows this:oops::lol::lol:

mmm... im sure my mum wont be best pleased.
but shes in love with louis whats another gonna do and also it would be great company for louis.
it would take a while to convince my mum but maybe when christmas comes round i could ask for money and spend it on a shed and 1 or 2 rabbits =P

Bunnies are great. :bunny::love::bunny::love:I started off with one, then got a bunny girlfriend for him and I'm now seriously looking into getting a third. I could never imagine life without my buns.

Juliaxx

i think i will wait till christmas and ask for money then buy a shed then two rabbits.
the louis will be properly settled in =]]

well once he is neutured he can have a girlfriend :D so it will be good for you and him.

for now, enjoy the time u have with him as a single bunny and spend lotsof time with him :D:D:D

dont worry im spending loads of time with him.
i have him out most of the day and make a fuss over him loads =D
he will always be my baby louis and i will make sure he settles in well

emma + louis x

Back