• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

do your rabbits get jealous

jenzel5

Mama Doe
When i snuggle up with dudley on the floor hayden will come up and nudge my hand out the way and start licking him. do you think she doesn't like me giving him attention? She doesn't like her cuddles as much as dudley.:wave::D

gumpy doesnt like ot when im stroking myi, hell shove his head in the way so he gets strokes as well, when im fussing gumpy myxi will climb on me but as soon as i go to stroke her shell run off

Carmel gets hugely jealous of Stan getting attention. You can see her looking at you out of the corner of her eye, before moving in and tugging at your clothes.

On the plus side, she's started to tolerate being handled just because Stan's happy to perch on your shoulder. I guess it's better than missing out :)

Amber gets jealous if Barney & I have a cuddle. ^^'
She comes and sits nearby and watches, all wide-eyed and makes herself really small and sad looking... Sometimes she creeps over and licks my hand before pointedly trying to klick him where I am stroking him.

if my fella gives me a hug biggles will run round us trying to part us so he can just run round my legs and give the one ear look, i call it the raised eyebrow look :lol:

Flopsy gets jealous! She isn't a snuggle bun and only wants stroking when she wants it but if im petting Rory she comes barging in sticking her head under my hand :lol:

gumpy doesnt like ot when im stroking myi, hell shove his head in the way so he gets strokes as well, when im fussing gumpy myxi will climb on me but as soon as i go to stroke her shell run off

Same with mine!! They will shove their heads in the way/nudge me/ tug my clothes or run at the one being stroked full speed in an attemp to make them run off!!

If I was stroking Shayla on the floor Max would come bounding over but when he realised there was no food he'd give me the "well you can bog off look" and disappear again! So no - he never did :roll:

All my babies are jealous of each other that includes both my cats & rabbits. In fact Lucky once growled at me (I didnt even realise thats what it was at first) & lunged at my hand when I stroked Pumpkin. Thankfully shes stopped that especially as I bonded her & pumpkin together a few weeks ago.

If I was stroking Shayla on the floor Max would come bounding over but when he realised there was no food he'd give me the "well you can bog off look" and disappear again! So no - he never did :roll:

:lol: Sounds like Charlie.

Poppy gets jealous, she will hump him sometimes or butt him out of the way for strokes, she makes me laugh :)

Back