• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oliver

Hopper

Mama Doe
Well as you know Ive been looking for 2 dwarf/small bunnies.

Today I thought Id just see if our local rescue had any and they had one lone little boy. Now idealy we wanted 2 but this wee boy was just so adroable we had to adopt him. As im already home checked it meant oliver could come home with us today.

Oliver will be having a companion/girlfriend soon, he will be nuetered as soon as he plums show and the female spayed as soon as she can, until then once we get his girlfriend they will will be seperate.

So here is oliver lionhead x lop

Oliver3-1.jpg

Oliver1.jpg

Oliver2.jpg

Yeh when they said they had one boy I nearly said no as we were after 2 does. But had to have a peek and once I saw him I couldnt resist, he is gorgous and very friendly.

he is ADORABLE i love his name too... thats great you intend to have him and any of his friends "Fixed"

he is ADORABLE i love his name too... thats great you intend to have him and any of his friends "Fixed"

Im a bit of a fixer as to say lol. All my dogs, cats etc.. have been done. Ive one male rat to be done next week also as he needs calming down and will more than likely be put with the girls after. I had a lone male mouse done, last from a rescue litter here and no one wanted him. He became so depressed on his own, so he was nutered and now lives happily with his sister and lots of other girls :)

Words escape me :love::love::love: Don't think 'no we want two rabbits' would have lasted long either if we'd been in your shoes.

You are a 'if its got plums we'll fix it kinda house!' Do you have any entire males left?! :lol:

Back