• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please meet my ickle guest x *new photos added*

Lea-Anne

Warren Veteran
This little cutie is Giz, an english cross and I am looking after him for my friend Tracy. She has gone away on her first holiday with her bf for a week and this will be the longest she has ever been away from Giz in 9 years of owning him! :shock:

She was very upset to leave him but hes settled in extremely well despite him being a nervy, mardy thing :lol: He suffers with dental problems but she has managed to control it by diet so far. So yes, no pressure on Leanne to take the best care of him ever then!!! :shock::lol:

I am going to add pics here to prove to her what a fab time hes having and she need not worry! ;)

So will RU please welcome ...

Gizmo :love:

gizmo.jpg

gizmo1.jpg

gizmo2.jpg

gizmo3.jpg

Last edited:
9 years old.... never :shock::shock::shock::shock:

his mum must really spoil him to look so gorgoeus... hope she manages to have a good holiday as im sure Gizmo will :D:D

He does a looooottt of lounging :lol: He is an indoor rabbit and has his cage open all day but chooses not to come out! :shock::lol:

giz.jpg

giz3.jpg

"Pipe Cleaner Legs" as my bf pointed out last night! :lol:

giz1.jpg

Cute Tongue! :love:

giz2.jpg

giz5.jpg

giz4.jpg

Back