• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

i will ask my vet on Friday but....

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
im worrying that with all these VHD reactions going on if pearl will be ok....

Alvin had the cyclap one so i assume this is the one my vet uses all the time, but pearl had the lapinjet one at hopper haven... will the two different vaccines clash in some way? i am already getting her done a month earlier than required so that they can go to the vets together... should i be concerned if my vet insists itll be ok (not that i dont trust my vet, i just want to be armed with peoples experiences just incase).....

Ive only had the Cyclap one with all my own 14 and lots of fosters. Ive not had any reaction to the many that have had it. Buns are all different. Im sending lots of vibes to Pearl for her jab xx

oh wow what a huge response :lol::lol::lol::lol:

you must be the only one who dont have me on ignore steph :lol::lol:

not that anyone is interested but my vet said they are the same stuff just made by different people so there shouldnt be anysort of clash :D

Donna

All mine from Hopper Haven had Lapinject for their initial vacc, and I've just checked their booster done in March were Cylap (why hadn't I noticed that before??:oops:)

All six were fine!!

Donna

All mine from Hopper Haven had Lapinject for their initial vacc, and I've just checked their booster done in March were Cylap (why hadn't I noticed that before??:oops:)

All six were fine!!

shes oks.. i watched him do it.. it went well into the skin and then he gave her a really good rub after too...and he had no doubts about any risks with the two mixing :D:D

yet again me just worrying about stuff i dont need too :oops:

Back