• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

things dont always go as planned

ADEE

Young Bun
The breeder contacted me this morning about Faline, she wanted to talk to me about her personality.. previously she has been very outgoing and curious, that has changed to her wanting to be independant, having little interest in being held to the point of being frightened. The woman who is aiding us with her transport witnessed the same behavior and we have decided it would be better to not get her, she had two female (We wanted a girl) litter mates, a REW and a broken orange girl. the rew is very relaxed and the broken was happy as a clam being held, even had motherly behavior over the other rabbits. We have chosen the orange girl. Her trip home will be starting very soon and we will pick her up an hour away tomorrow night. Of course as soon as she makes her way home i will post photos of her. I do have one of our new girl and will post that later on

Im having mixed emotions right now as i was very eager to finally get Faline and reallly had my heart set on who i thought she was going to be... things happen but im very greatful for the breeders honesty and glad she was so willing to help us select the right bun' for our family.

Back