• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I guess we've got a new rabbit!

TripleD

Warren Scout
Well it's been just nearly 3 weeks since we had a vistor in our Garden, and no one has come forward to claim the little fella so I guess we're now the proud owner of a 4th rabbit!

Is quite funny, we were sitting in the living room, or some reason I just glanced at the window, and there sat a rabbit looking at us! I thought it was one of ours that had escaped....... somehow?! After nearly 2 hours of trying to catch him we finally tempted him in with some carrot crunchers and put him in the bottom of a hutch.

We spread the word, made up leaflets and posted around the area, gave details to the local vets and rabbit rescue center. Still no one has come forward to claim him!

Here's a pic of him: http://mail.easysoftware.net/fozy.jpg

He's use to being handled, just hope that we can pair him with Freddie!

are you certain hes a he this happened to us,the stray was a male but our existing so called male sid had a litter and got caught with a second thanks to our stray who is now a proud but neutered daddy!

Yeah we checked, also took him to the vet for a check over and a Mxyi injection shortly after we caught him just incase because he was close to our other 3!

That was a bit of a panic. Looks just like our little harlequin Fredit, even down to the one ear up/one down :shock:!

Had to ring the other half to make sure the wee man was still in the run :D

Back