• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny floor time!!!!!!!!!!

animal ry

Warren Veteran
at the moment all of my bunnys well girls are on the floor and netured buscit and they are having a blast :D

anyway mum has agreed to put a run outside the shed and join it to the shed using as mnany people said a cat flap so they can go out in to the run when they please :D:D

we are going to do that over the rest of the summer holodays !!!!!!!!

anyway just looking after the bunnys while they are having floor time but just an update on whats happening!!!!! :wave:

awwwwwwwwwwwww the 3 generations as the boy is the 4 but all 3 girls look lovely all streched out together :love:

i hope so to:D just put them back they just finished floor time and unfortantly split the bag of shavings :shock:

Glad they all had fun:). My two have been inside the house this evening and loved exploring everything!

they have had fun but my poor shavings bag its pouring out as minnie left a huge hole :lol:

they all seem pleased with themselves and who knew a 5 year old rabbit could jump higher than a 2 year old :shock::D

Back