• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sugarplum and Splodge pic overload

touie

Wise Old Thumper
well I hadn't had any pics of them for ages as they are so lazy so I carried them out the shed and took some :lol:

DSCF1540.jpg

action shot :lol:
DSCF1541.jpg

DSCF1542.jpg

and another :lol:
DSCF1543.jpg

despite having no front teeth Sugarplum tries so hard to destroy the plants, she was chomping on this Rosemary for ages!
DSCF1548.jpg

DSCF1549.jpg

DSCF1527.jpg

erm does she win the scruffy bunny prize? :oops:
DSCF1524.jpg

despite his scruffy wife Splodge is always lovely and clean with not a hair out of place :love:
DSCF1515.jpg

DSCF1512.jpg

they both went back to bed after that so i got a few pics in the shed
Sugarplum was still trying to eat the Rosemary!!!
DSCF1574.jpg

DSCF1573.jpg

Splodge in disguise as a lop :lol:
DSCF1570.jpg

DSCF1569.jpg

Sugarplum's a frenchie, I think she's quite petite for her breed though, she's under 5kg :lol:

oh right.she looks a good size in the pics.why hasnt she got any front teeth?x

she had malocclusion and she was having to have them burred so often that we thought it was just kinder to remove them while she was being spayed. She gets on fine without them though just gets a messy chin!!!

Gorgeous rabbits and loving the action shots! Very funny! :lol:

Mine are lazy too at the mo, must be the weather :D

Splodge looks like Giz !!!! :shock::lol:

:love: splodge looks so chilled bless him and sooo clean...as does sugarplum....!!

considering my bertie and her are almost doubles and both teeny for frenchies...how is it hes so lazy and a mess despite our efforts...least she doesnt poo all the time even inher sleep and snore like a dog!!:lol:

mm wanna swap?:lol:

dont mean it bertie..you knows we luvs ya you dirty flurty old boy!

my forst doe had her front teeth out and like sugarplum nothing stoppedher but she could only suck the corners of my daughters posters which peeved her no end:lol:

do the buns use the cat flap ok then? i have cats who wouldnt even use a cat flap let alone rabbits that would:lol::lol:

i love the rosemary scoffing pics!!

lovely buns:love:

:love: splodge looks so chilled bless him and sooo clean...as does sugarplum....!!

considering my bertie and her are almost doubles and both teeny for frenchies...how is it hes so lazy and a mess despite our efforts...least she doesnt poo all the time even inher sleep and snore like a dog!!:lol:

mm wanna swap?:lol:

dont mean it bertie..you knows we luvs ya you dirty flurty old boy!

my forst doe had her front teeth out and like sugarplum nothing stoppedher but she could only suck the corners of my daughters posters which peeved her no end:lol:

do the buns use the cat flap ok then? i have cats who wouldnt even use a cat flap let alone rabbits that would:lol::lol:

i love the rosemary scoffing pics!!

lovely buns:love:

I have had 6 different rabbits live in that shed and they all managed the catflap quite quickly :D I think I might have had to push Splodge through a couple of times but the others were fine :roll::lol:

Gorgeous bunnies!

What do you use as a litter tray?....it looks nice and deep,been having problems with billy overshooting his!!

Awwwwwwww they are so cute! :love: :love:

Does Sugarplum ever stop eating? :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: she's always trying to eat, how much she gets I'll never know still she's hardly skinny so she must do ok :lol:

I use a couple of sheets of newspaper topped with megazorb and a layer of hay in the littertray. It is a large cat sized tray. I have a couple spare in the garage if anyone near me wants a second hand poop tray :lol:

Back