• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The rescue makeover in herts?

harpo

Warren Scout
Does anyone know how the makeover went at the rabbit residence near royston......?

there was about 13 of us. it went really well we managed to paint all the sheds and front area, there was also a few gardeners who did a really good job clearing all the nettles in the warrens.

On Saturday the weather held out and as it was really windy it dried the paint really well. sadly Caroline came down Saturday morning about 2 hours into it to drop off a sick rabbit. we really wanted it to be a surprise on Monday though she was really happy and completely speachless. Someone kindly did quite a few trips to the tip to get rid of loads of rubbish(sorry can't remember your name). i met a few people off this forum which was really nice.
There is still quite a bit of work to do in the warrens as she has so many of them, though the rescue does look amazing now.:D

Hello Sue :wave: Hope all the paint came off :oops:

Are there any 'before' and 'after' pics, would be great to see how different it looks now :D

Hello Sue :wave: Hope all the paint came off :oops:

Are there any 'before' and 'after' pics, would be great to see how different it looks now :D

Hi Again:wave:

The paint came off my hands but not my t-shirt!!!!. Kay pm me yesterday but didn't mention any pictures, i will text her and ask her to post them on here.:D

What time did you get home in the end

Back