• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Run - U/D Completed

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Just off to Hugo's There in Leighton Buzzard to collect the 5 french lops, bringing them back here to stay overnight and then meeting Wiggie in the morning to collect one from Starlight and one from Touie and then we are off up to Kayj's in Bolton, hope we have traffic free journies

Hopefully will get pictures later

Last edited:
wow..a real challenge!! when you pick one up form touie is it alright if i threaten willow that youll come for her if she doesnt behave..one more frenchie...:lol::lol:

seriously tho i wish you all well..its one heck of a journey:shock: how many phases do you think itll take? hope roads are fine for you and weather..dont want hot and dont want torrential rian and high winds either!!

good luck!
xx

you are so dedicated Theo, you are always doing bunny runs and helping out whoever you can. Well done, sending lots of traffic free vibes to you.
Sallyx

Caramel and bunny have gone from here now so fingers crossed the rest of the journey goes smoothly for them all.

Thanks guys, No I am not driving to Touie's, Wiggie is bringing the one from Starlight and the one from Touie up to Warwickshire and I am meeting her and then driving up to Bolton and yes it will be a long drive

Just off now to Hugo's There!, will post later

I am patiently waiting for Theo to arrive so my neighbour can have her garden back. The Frenchies have absolutely trashed her garden and she is barely talking to me.
We spent yesterday trying to clean it up and today I bought her 2 bay trees as I know she has always wanted some, hopefully that will do the trick :D

Theo has just left mine. Despite all the hassels these bunnies have given me over the last 10 days I'm sad to see them go :(

I'm just looking forward to seeing them in there new foster home with lots of space, these special bunnies really do deserve a good home after the way they have been treated in the past.

Just got back from Liz's (Hugo's There), nice to see you again Liz and it was lovely to have a snuggle with Meredith and Ellwood:love::love::love::love:, the bunnies travelled well but have had to be split because they started fighting as soon as we got here!!:roll:

Just had a pm from Wiggie and she has got the other 2 safely at her house so we are meeting in the morning

See you tomorrow Kayj!!:D:D:D

Just got back from Liz's (Hugo's There), nice to see you again Liz and it was lovely to have a snuggle with Meredith and Ellwood:love::love::love::love:, the bunnies travelled well but have had to be split because they started fighting as soon as we got here!!:roll

Nice to see you too, and Elwood always enjoys a snuggle :D

Was it just the boys who were fighting? I hope they will be ok for the journey tomorrow, Good luck ;)

THANKS GUYSfor all your help to get these up to me. I just can't wait to get them all:D:D I am dying to meet Caramel:D:love:

THANKS GUYSfor all your help to get these up to me. I just can't wait to get them all:D:D I am dying to meet Caramel:D:love:

Kay........it's a pleasure, anything for you and I mean that, you do such amazing work with the bunnies and this is my little way of helping you, you deserve it

David as just asked where Caramel is going to live, I said with us, so he said oh right fine:D:lol::lol::lol:

would rather come down the stairs and turn left then I would be on my way out to the sheds and garages for the buns:lol::lol::lol:

Back