• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bif and bandit first bonding pics living together

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
this was in a cage..and now they reside in a thistle hall hutch in my lounge with access to the lounge and hallway..pics in a few days..daujghters the resizer etc not me:oops:

however..how cute are they!?

bif eating..what do you want hmm?
bifeating.jpg

bandit eating....mmmm nom nom..bif its rude to turn your back on me when im talking to you..come try this...yummy

banditeating.jpg

aaahhh time for a nap......love nest:love:

bifbanditcute.jpg

btw they had a litter tray each..but prefferred to be a bunny "traybake":lol:

sorry hunnies looks like you just arent cute enough for viewing:(:lol:

aww come on how said is htis if i have to bump my own bun pics!!:shock::oops:

thank you...Bif says she wont let it go to her head....honest!!:lol:

Bandit just wants another snuggle!!

they were busy being norty buns tonite..and have just retired to bed...i get to go to bed at what hour..:shock: ihad the frenchies up their end of the lounge attempting to groom them..lol gave up after 20 mins! and a cookie!:shock::lol:

Bif and bandit sometimes have a house guest..salem the cat who loves to be close to his bunsters....ive got a piccy to add soon of him upstairs in the hutch and all you can see is his white patch and his eyes:lol::lol:
ill have to watch them in the winter cos they wont tell me hes asleep in there as theyll just go snuggle up with him:shock:

glad you think my wickle bunnies look cute loved up..i havent seen bif or bandit this comfy for a long long time..and shes enjoying a bun her size again..but she did love bertie..he just slept way too much for her..bandit runs rings around her!:lol:

Last edited:
Awwww, it's my little monkey! :love:

Big kisses to Bif, little sweetie :love:

And nose rubs to Bandit & Willow & Bertie :love:

:wave:

hello aunty gem..dont i look squishable says bif.....

dont i look funny says bandit......:lol:

bertie and willow say nose rubs went down welll......:lol:

she doesnt change bif does she always that norty glint in her eye and that smooshable face..or am i biased:oops:

hope things are getitng sorted for you and your buns xx

Back