• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

MMM cant seem to sort my signature out! Any idea urs all all lovely!

Vicx3

New Kit
Hi ya

I am trying sooo hard t sort my signature but i cant get it lovely like ur ones, i have to piccys n want to jin them togther but it wont let me. sorry to be a pain xxx

Hi ya

I am trying sooo hard t sort my signature but i cant get it lovely like ur ones, i have to piccys n want to jin them togther but it wont let me. sorry to be a pain xxx

:wave: hiya hun, took me days to do it its so frustratin!.

you need to join your pics together by goin into paint on your computer (open it up twice) then put your pics onto each page and then i think copy and paste (or somethin like that) one pic next to the other one

sorry im really bad at explainin and with this kinda stuff:oops:.
x

To get one that looks like a lot of the ones on here you need a graphics program like photoshop or paint shop pro.
However some members make sigs for others. One of them is cavysrock. If you pm her she may do one for you. Or post the pictures you want used here with ideas about colours etc and someone will make one for you. :)

Back