• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

huge dilemma!

**lexi**

Warren Scout
I replied to an ad on freecycle for an unwanted 2 yr old doe,i was planning on sneaking her in with my other buns without hubby noticing :oops:
I went round to take a look at her this morning and she is a gorgeous french lop,living in really cramped conditions,her nails were so overgrown aswell and need urent attention :cry:

i would have taken her there and then until the girl told me that she may be pregnant!!!
so i had a feel at her tummy and am certain she is....now i dont know what to do...my husband wouldnt be happy if i brought home another pregnant doe but i feel awful leaving her there,not knowing what the future holds for her or her babies :(
Any suggestions???

Yep, I agree with hurricanhoney, it's not fair on your husband to bring home the doe without telling him first.
Could you take him with you to see the bunny? May be when he sees her he will be willing to rescue her :)

Yep, I agree with hurricanhoney, it's not fair on your husband to bring home the doe without telling him first.
Could you take him with you to see the bunny? May be when he sees her he will be willing to rescue her :)

yeah you're right...but i know he wont even consider it...even tho its me who takes care of them and i do have a spare hutch and run.:cry:
Maybe i have to stop thinking i can save every rabbit i see neglected...but it still hurts to think i walked away from that poor rabbit today :cry:

Back