• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I fell IN my zooplus run

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
yep.....im not kidding! i had the top open and had one leg in and one leg out, and then my knee gave out so i fell, and managed to toppe it over and landed on one of the panels which is now VERY bent and the clips that connect them are snapped :oops:

dad wont stop laughing, hes fixed it, but the end has a little kink in it :(

and now i have a long thin BLACK bruise going up/iside my thigh :(

im stupid:lol:

was it you that got drenched yesterday to getting buns in?:lol::lol: im sorry shouldnt laugh ive done it to, but you will see the funny side soon :D

was it you that got drenched yesterday to getting buns in?:lol::lol: im sorry shouldnt laugh ive done it to, but you will see the funny side soon :D

yep :(:lol:

that run is going to be the end of me!

worst thing was i didnt just fall quickly, i wobbled around tyring to get my balance before i fell!

AND there builders next door on scaffolding who saw EVERYTHING..oh and did i mention i was in my pjs?? which were little blue shorts and a bright pink tshirt

ohhhhhhhh the shame of it

sorry you hurt yourself..and i know you were sooo embarrassed..but you got to admit it sounds like a comedy sketch:lol: youve mad me laugh..why do we all do this..my daughter climbed through the gate bit and got stuck just as the heavens opened the other week....i had to pull her back through by her legs.....she was in her pjs too......:lol: shes 24 btw...:lol:

sorry you hurt yourself..and i know you were sooo embarrassed..but you got to admit it sounds like a comedy sketch:lol: youve mad me laugh..why do we all do this..my daughter climbed through the gate bit and got stuck just as the heavens opened the other week....i had to pull her back through by her legs.....she was in her pjs too......:lol: shes 24 btw...:lol:

my dad didnt help much he just laughed whilst holding peanut cus he was about to put him in the run :lol:

Been there done it!!! many times :lol: and it is very painful and the bruising is hard to explain!!:lol::lol::lol:;)
yep.....im not kidding! i had the top open and had one leg in and one leg out, and then my knee gave out so i fell, and managed to toppe it over and landed on one of the panels which is now VERY bent and the clips that connect them are snapped :oops:

dad wont stop laughing, hes fixed it, but the end has a little kink in it :(

and now i have a long thin BLACK bruise going up/iside my thigh :(

im stupid:lol:

Back