• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Flirty rabbits

oh yes..and the cats..but especially with us..and its only the boys whove both been done..the gilrs get jealous of them doing it too:shock::lol::lol:

i remember my cat rupet once sat in the middle of the floor and mums cat sophie was inseason as she was alllllllllllllll over him rubbing chinning and he didnt budge one inch just gave the "stop makeing and idiot of yourself we have guests":lol: she was terriable

Dumpling shoves herself at Stew!!!! She has a big stretch and sticks her bottom right in his face!!!! I'm bonding them at present and Stew is being incredibly randy...but Dumpling seems increasingly interested!! Guess she's just playing the underdog but sure reminds me of a Saturday night in Leeds! :D

lol, good luck with the bonding. :lol:
Sometimes laying stretched out when they're a bit stressed is their way of going 'I'm not bovvered, see I'm all relaxed.'

Back