• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look At This Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's an outright liar :evil:, if you are going to breed your rabbits at least have the balls to be honest about it and do it for the right reasons. I'm certain that this isn't all that she's hiding- but this will get locked and people won't get to see what she is really like, that she relies on rescues to clean up her mess and continues to lie to everyone on the forum.

So she is still a compulsive liar then, yet she comes on here to convince everyone otherwise. Only the new and gullable seem to beleive it though.

I am disgusted by this, what an irresponsible thing to be doing.

i really wanted to give her a second chance, i hoped that she had changed.

i thought kim was keeping bluebells daughter and was spaying them both and then bonding them??? i wonder where the baby is?!

i guess some people never learn and never change

Some people don't only not learn, they keep coming back to this forum and rubbing everyones noses in it! :censored:

i just.......dont have any words im speechless.

I thought what happened to Myrtle, or 'crystal' as she was called by kim, would make her think twice. but ig uess not

i saw this website a few days ago just didnt want to say anything because i knew it would start an arguement... i feel kim needs to prove herself to us, as for both rabbits having runny eyes dont they need an xray done to see if the teeth are pushing up against the tear ducts?? my rabbit Flopsy had a continuous watery eye and it was explained to me that his eye couldnt drain so it cried instead, i found not using woodshaving and using dust free hay helped the problem alot... i worry that since both parents have watery eyes this may also be passed onto the babies some genetics go un-noticed even with the best breeders.

Surely you don't even make that much money from a litter so why bother putting Bluebell through it again already?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back