• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Moving in together!

Marreline

Warren Scout
Started Stew and Dumpling's bonding experience yesterday and they're still in the small run in the bedroom. Stew has calmed down a lot but every 10 minutes or so he seems to remember that there's a girl in with him...wayhay!!! :love: She's patient - love her even more for the way she's handling this little monster! No fighting, lots of grooming - mainly her grooming him though?? She puts her little face next to his and shuts her eyes hoping for a little love back but he's not really that interested in foreplay!! Poor Dumpling! Happy with how it's going so far - was expecting Dumpling to kick off.

Should I keep them in the little run for 48 hours or can I return them to the neutralised outdoor hutch/run combo? They're used to more space than they've got at present and feels a little mean. They also love the fresh air. Are the close quarters still necessary? :roll:

I think it depends on the bunnies, glad bonding is going well. You could always try them outside for an hour and see how they get on :D

Try and judge whether you think they are settled enough to be moved, if in doubt then don't . :)

They're really enjoying each other's company now...bonding appears to have been a success. Moved them to outdoor hutch/run now...very cute. LOVE LOVE LOVE seeing them groom each other! :love:

Back