• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So......my new shed is finally here.........

BirdieBun

Wise Old Thumper
Loooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkk............................

So here was the area all prepared.......

STA60828.jpg

Then came this.................................

STA60838.jpg

And introducing section number 1..................

STA60839.jpg

And section 2........................

STA60840.jpg

STA60841.jpg

And section 3...........................

STA60842.jpg

STA60843.jpg

STA60844.jpg

I still have to put the shelves in etc but couldn't wait until then to post pics!!!! :oops:

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

It is fantastic, lucky little bunnies :D

Oh my Carys that is totally awesome hun ! I just really love it and loads of space for bouncing bunnies :love: :love: :love:

looks great!!

was the shed a special build for the bunnies?

I want one!!

Yes I went to my local shed man that made Bambiand Bobby's playhouse with a drawing and asked him to make it.

I am so pleased with it :love:

Thanks for all the nice replies peeps xxxxxxxxxxx

That is just awesome!! I have the most perfect spot in our garden for something like that... I want one!!! Now if I can just convince them we don't really need a bluebell patch..hummmm

OOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGG!!!! :shock: :love:

Its fab!!!! What lucky bunnies, its super carys! I bet they love it!!! :D :D :D :D

Wow, that is so cool! :lol: So different to what I thought it would be too. :D

:shock: OMG BirdieBun your new set-up is really amazing, ive never seen anything liike it, plus your buns are lovely especially the cream coloured lop he/she is sooo cute:love:.:thumb:Debx:D

Back