• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

awww bless her! jumpy bun

touie

Wise Old Thumper
I have a little bunny staying with me tonight on her way up to kayj's and she is so jumpy. If I move too fast in the room she jumps about a foot in the air and stamps, she did the same when the kitten ran past earlier! and I couldn't help giggling just now... one of my little baby 300g rats ran past her cage and she did the same, poor little girl bless her, my other rabbits are so relaxed!!!

I have a little bunny staying with me tonight on her way up to kayj's and she is so jumpy. If I move too fast in the room she jumps about a foot in the air and stamps, she did the same when the kitten ran past earlier! and I couldn't help giggling just now... one of my little baby 300g rats ran past her cage and she did the same, poor little girl bless her, my other rabbits are so relaxed!!!

Yes she was like that here!!

I got her out to give her a little health check and she went diving out of my hands!! God knows what would have happened if my bedroom window was open :(

Then saying that, when my o/h came over, i told him not to pick her up due to what happened the previous day, (men being men), he did, and she just laid on him, snuggled to his neck :shock:

she's being very well behaved. I have had lots of strokes in the cage but I left the door open for an hour earlier and she didn't dare venture out. I covered half the cage with a cloth so it wasn't so open and she does seem to prefer to be in the open bit, she's just so jumpy!

nice to meet you too :D

I am amazed at this bunnys poo flicking power too, she hasn't been out of the cage and there are marbles a foot away :shock:

What is the story behind her:? I can't remember. She will soon have a great big garden and a load of rabbit friends to run around in all day and night:D

she woke me up in the night with her stamping too the kitten was in with me so not sure what was bothering her :?

She was an unwanted childrens pet, so god knows how they treated her for her to be this nervy!

The woman dropping her to me filled the form out on her friends behalf and ticked that she didnt want any further updates on her :(

sounds like if she prefered men the previous owners fella or male freind took more notice of her, mind you some fellas are really good with animals, i had bill and ben out last night in the lounge, and i put them both on the sofa on my fella who was trying to doze :lol: and ben just snuggled and dozed with him, bill on the other hand was in and out the blanket loving it:lol: the kids more likely were a noisy bunch and made her edgy, id sit next to her cage while its open and talk softly to her every now and then, i found this helps loads with time bless her

Back