• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies on freecycle...

**lexi**

Warren Scout
There have been 6 rabbits advertised on freecycle in the past week...the latest one is a 2 yr old female...needs home due to them having other rabbits that she doesnt like being around...!?!?! :?
What a poor excuse! Why the hell do people do this...if she doesnt get on with other rabbits then just keep her seperate,dont give her away :evil:
Im seriously thinking about replying and bonding her with my buns...i just wont tell hubby...he will never notice ;)

I know, in fact there is someone at my work who is wanting to get rid of 2 lioneheads because she says she didnt realise that when she got them that lionheads need constant teeth clipping? I think she may have put them on freecycle. Do lionheads need constant clipping or is it just down to diet?

I know, in fact there is someone at my work who is wanting to get rid of 2 lioneheads because she says she didnt realise that when she got them that lionheads need constant teeth clipping? I think she may have put them on freecycle. Do lionheads need constant clipping or is it just down to diet?

Lionheads are prone to dental problems due to the shape of their face.

Hmmm not heard that one...but then again i havent had lion heads :?
Some people come up with some lame excuses tho when they no longer want their pets...it really angers me :evil:

I do keep an eye on my bunnies teeth anyways but i thought that providing the diet was really good i.e. plenty and plenty of hay that teeth should be fine. I read that hay encourages rabbits to chew with the proper motion? I'm glad you told me that about lionheads though cos i do have one and a cross so will be extra vigilant!

Back