• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rats, cats, dogs and mice.

Hopper

Mama Doe
Here are some of my pets :)

Girls:
julyrats10.jpg

julyrats11.jpg

julyrats13.jpg

julyrats3.jpg

julyrats4.jpg

julyrats5.jpg

ipn2.jpg

Boys
q1.jpg

q2.jpg

q3.jpg

q4.jpg

q6.jpg

q9.jpg

o6.jpg

:wave: Hi! love your pets. I know that 2 of your dogs are staffies but what's the other? (arguing with other half over breed - I will be right though :lol:)

:wave: Hi! love your pets. I know that 2 of your dogs are staffies but what's the other? (arguing with other half over breed - I will be right though :lol:)

Interested to know what you think he is/

He is a American Bulldog :D

Thanks.

:wave: Is that also known as a Johnston's American Bulldog? If it is then I'm right - my other half said a staff cross.

yeh, he is a hybrid America bulldog, johnson scott :D You were right.

basicaly full American Bulldog bred fro 2 different lines.

:wave: Hi can i just say lovely pets, i too have a mousey called Squeak they are lovely animals, Soo wished i lived in your house with all them lovely animals, all my friends call me the animal lady and i only have 2 buns, 1 chinchilla and 1 mousey, would love a friend with loads of pets for me too munch:love:

Thank you :D

yeh alot of people say my lot are spoilt rotton. I sepnd huge amounts of money on them and they get everything. Its sad when your in asda shopping for your family and all the time your saying "oh, that would be good for the rats and mice" Or dogs, cat etc.. I get some looks :lol:

My newest rescues are the black and white mice. Came to me 2 days ago. And few days before those was the 3 babie ratties, 2 hairless and there champagne roan dumbo sister :)

Rat cages:
Small boy groups cage
aivory4.jpg

aivory1.jpg

Girls cage at moment, soon be explorer.
becky1231.jpg

Larger boys group
bluefleece2.jpg

ETA, mouses cage:
50400004.jpg

50400005.jpg

Last edited:
Hey sazzy :wave:

Not quite all Sazzy, you need to come and meet the new baby ratties and new mice :D

Yeh those cosy nests are fab!! Well worth every penny. I have one for my girl rats also and they love it. Going to be ordering some more soon and for my boy rats :)

Back