• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi

Hopper

Mama Doe
Hi. My name is Andrea and I live in Nottingham.:wave:

Ive joined as I would like to adopt 2 netherland dwarf or mini or dwarf rabbits.

I do rescue work myself but with Rats and mice. Never come across rabbits.

I currently have alot of pets all of which are rescues: 20 rats, 10 mice, 3 dogs, 1 cat and a hamster :D

Some people might know me as rattiemommy or mousemommy. I know faye knows me :wave:

Ive had rabbits before but been about 5 years since our last rabbit. he was a angora, beautiful boy :love:

Idealy the rabbits would be indoor ones but will also be taken outside under my supervision for play and fresh air.

:wave: hi!! I hope you find your bunnies... have you done a search through the rabbits available for re-homing you can specify for a small breed?

Hi there.:wave:

Good to have you on the forum.

Hope you get some rescue buns soon and we can all see pictures. We like pictures!

Helen:D

:wave: Hi and welcome, i too have kept and have mouses:lol: you have came to the right place for bunny information and chat, there are many on here that have rescues.Best of luck finding your buns,:love: :love:

Hello.I'm Nic,i live about 30mins from Nottingham.I have a housebun and over the last few years ive had 25 hamsters,4 rats and 5 rabbits.:wave:Welcome

Back