• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Well, Carlton's had a super afternoon!

Lauralou

Warren Veteran
He went to his other favourite place, my Mummy's!

He made sure he had a good wash before getting down to a good old muncharoo! click for video

DSCF2667.jpg

DSCF2672.jpg

DSCF2675.jpg

"lovely 'ere, innit?"

DSCF2674.jpg

:love::love::love::love: He racked out a ton of binkies but I was eating spagetti hoops sitting on the lawn and missed getting any on camera! he was doing those funny "buckaroo" ones too which i've never seen him do before!

Awwww what a confident little chap, he always looks so happy. I could eat him :love::love: (dont tell him that though it may scare him:lol:)

Awww Lauralou Carlton absolutely rocks, hes 100% gorgeous:love::love: Ive just watched his videos as ive been away, gosh he loves his nosh that red pepper he,d got it everywhere and the grape i loved it when he was eating and his ears popped back, hes such a character how old is Mr Carlton?x Deb:D

Awww Lauralou Carlton absolutely rocks, hes 100% gorgeous:love::love: Ive just watched his videos as ive been away, gosh he loves his nosh that red pepper he,d got it everywhere and the grape i loved it when he was eating and his ears popped back, hes such a character how old is Mr Carlton?x Deb:D

He's 9 months old. His face is really starting to change now. He's so hard to photograph because his eyes disappear into his face! :lol:

All i can say is that hes a star, Pity there isnt a Vogue mag for buns as Carlton would be a Superbun model :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I wish all bunnies washed their hands and faces before sitting down to tea!

Such a goodly behaved bunner, I have never seen before.:D:D

Awww, he's lurvely. :love: His hair looks a bit flyaway today; he's like a little ball of fluff. :love::love:

Yeah! Doesn't he look happy.

He's had time to update his blog too, bless him. ... his Daddy was running around with a bowl in the early hours of the morning - I wonder what that was about?!!!

Ive missed Carlton's antics.Nice to see you back Carlton:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::love::love:

Back