• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Freddy and Tegan prefer carrot rolls to exploring

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Their new large cage arrived a couple of days ago. I filled it with toys and tunnels and sat back to watch them explore it all. But no, they found the carrot roll and that was it, didn't move :roll:

Tegan did eventually find the litter tray and I did find Freddy curled up asleep in a tunnel the next morning, he looked so cute.

Please excuse the state of their fur, both are being treated for mites

HPIM1144.jpg

HPIM1145.jpg

HPIM1146.jpg

HPIM1147.jpg

HPIM1148.jpg

HPIM1149.jpg

HPIM1150.jpg

HPIM1151.jpg

Awww gorgeous buns, they look so happy, saw the carrot rolls on hay expert.Wished id have bought one now, bought Poppy a sample pack of hays, willow balls and ring, fruit leaves and she much more prefers the cardboard box it all came in :roll:. Love Freddy and Regans set up no wonder they are happy bunnies.x

aww they are so cute together and I'm so glad that Freddie is happy :)

Altho I bought him a carrot role and he didn't touch it, obviously tegan is teaching him the way!!

Helen x

:love::love: Aw bless them!!! I must get some carrot rolls they look fab!! I think Freddie and Teagan must be the cutest buns ever, a she's soooo tiny!! :love::love:

Awww bless them, my two love those aswell, my o/h sometimes brings them one home if he's been out to the shops for lunch, I feel sorry for Poppy though- Charlie can get more out because he has a more pointed face, she gets annoyed and ends up boxing them so every other day I have to push it out a bit for her :lol:

Back