• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Advice please on sheds

milly100

Alpha Buck
Hi,
In the not to near future Im hoping to get a bunny shed. Ive seen 2 which I like the look of but dont know which will be best. So if possible I would like peoples opinions on them.

The 1st one is a 6X4 shed which I would attach my excisiting 5foot hutch with its adjoining run which is 5x4 and also another 6x3 run.

The 2nd is a playhouse which is 4x4 and just over 4 foot high and again I would attach the 5 foot hutch with its adjoining run which is 5x4 and also another 6x3 run.

I have the space for either one but I think It would be better for height wise if I went for the playhouse. But was just wondering if this would be roomy enough for 2 bunnies??

The playhouse would be fine.You could also add a shelf and things.I have a playhouse for my piggies and a shed for my bunnies.A shed is easier to clean out has i can walk in,the playhouse i have to bend down.
Either is good:D

I have my bunnies in a shed but I am planning on getting them a playhouse soon instead so that it can go on the patio by the house out of the sun :D I can't put a shed there as i wouldn't be able to see out of the window! The shed is great but I think it's a bit of a waste of space being so high!

I can see the pros and cons of both a shed and a playhouse. I will have to have a long hard thing about which to go for as my oh has warned me that this is the last thing I can buy for the bunnies as I have allready bought a hutch/combo last month, what a spoil sport he is!!

I have a playhouse and because I'm only 5 foot 3, I can just about stand up in it if I need to. I have a shelf across the back and a run off the side. Me and the rabbits love it!

When I get my shed I plan to make use of the height of it by putting some high up bunny proof shelves, for storing their stuff, it will be a nice way to keep their stuff tidy too, as its just chucked everywhere at the moment.

Back