• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Megazorb

bunsmum

Warren Scout
Hi Everyone

I have been using sawdust for my bunnies but after reading through some of the advice on here am I right in thinking I would be better using Megazorb?

Where are the best places to buy this from as I had never heard of it before joining RU.

Somewhere that sells horse feed/bedding like a farm shop; you can buy it on line but the postage is a nightmare!

If you only need small amounts (i.e. not for 8 bunnies like me, lol) Bio-Catolet is good and bunny friendly, and available at supermarkets.

I only need it for 2 bunnies and saw that the postage is expensive so will see what I can find locally. Thanks for your replies :D

I get mine from a local farm shop that does horse supplies. I had no idea that they did it until I asked, and they've been really good and ordered me anything else I wanted too :D Now I can get megazorb, rabbit food, rat food, cat food, and hay all from the same place :D

Yep, if you can find a horse feeds place local to you and they don't sell it, they may consider getting it in. (they would need to buy it by the pallet though so only if there is enough demand).

The farm shop where Nix and I go has introduced alsorts of bunny supplies to their horse lines as so many people ended up going there for their hay.:D We can now get our pellets there too.

There's a great animal supplies warehouse in Cleckheaton, huge bags of megazorb are only £6 each, they also do excel beddown which is lovely for the buns.

Back