• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

she here she here!!! ekkkk beautifull caroline

areia

Wise Old Thumper
i finaly have her, she is gorrrrrrrrgeous its so hard not to try and put biggles and her together myself, i now have to wait 5 long days arghhhhhh, biggles seems to have picked up today hes been a little huffy with all the buns i have coming and going at the moment, he seems to know when one has gone as he goes really quiet and a lil withdrawn when one goes. lil does he know this one hopefully will be his to keep, will put piccies up when shes more settled, he out at the mo acting with a spring in his step as he knows a girlie is here :lol: got binkys happening all round the room bless him watch this space eh :D

Yay!! I will miss most of their bonding holiday at Auntie Janice's, because I am going on holiday. Hope it'll work out fine! :D

So glad she got to you safe and sound and I look forward to pics!!

Thank you so much for taking her down for us Caz, it was lovely to meet you :D

So glad she got to you safe and sound and I look forward to pics!!

Thank you so much for taking her down for us Caz, it was lovely to meet you :D

Was a pleasure, she's a beautiful girlie with lovely ears!!
Was great to meet both of you and to see all your buns Chloe, you've got a great set up and some very gorgeous bunnies there!! Iain thought Carlton and Upton were brilliant and also your three little agoutis! If only we had so much more roooom!!

Back