• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Aunty Ali!!, Aunty Ali...

*waits* in anticipation for *frankies* Reply did you find a new friend fingers crossed you did :love:

For goodness sakes Ali...................HURRY UP !!!!!

We want to hear Frankie's news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: You'll have to wait till Ali gets home from work. I'll let her know you're waiting for her if I see her before she comes on here.

I'm so stupid. Theo has just been here and I forgot to ask her what Frankie's news is, kicking myself now :roll:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Frankie I am here now sorry for the long wait, just in from work:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

SO WHAT IS YOUR NEWS:love::love::love::love::love::love:

Oh Aunty Ali, I've been waiting for you 'cos I wanted you to be the first to know, I am so excited and I am so happy..........my mummy told me that there was a very special little girl for her but I thought she was just saying that to keep me quiet but I found her Aunty Ali!!!!!, I really did!! oh Aunty Ali she is beautiful and I am a bit nervous about her because she is so special and mummy said I have to be really careful with her and she's been really nice to me, she didn't beat me up like the others did!!!

Do you want to meet her?

Oh Aunty Ali, I've been waiting for you 'cos I wanted you to be the first to know, I am so excited and I am so happy..........my mummy told me that there was a very special little girl for her but I thought she was just saying that to keep me quiet but I found her Aunty Ali!!!!!, I really did!! oh Aunty Ali she is beautiful and I am a bit nervous about her because she is so special and mummy said I have to be really careful with her and she's been really nice to me, she didn't beat me up like the others did!!!

Do you want to meet her?

Awwwwwwwwwwwww Frankie I am so pleased for you, I said to be patient and mummy would find you a lovely girlfriend:love::love::love: All I need you to do now is to get mummy to take some pictures of the happy couple:love::love::love::love:

I am over the moon for you:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Back