• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor Domino

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
during the night the ladder in domino and pebbles hutch fell down, and pebbled as up the top and domino at the bottom, this morning he was in a corner, eyes shut, and wouldnt eat his breakfast :(

i got out the 'emergency treats' his favorites! and tried to offer him them but he wasnt interested, i managed to get himt o drink some water and have some tummy rubs and after hed ran around for half an hour he did eat so hes okay now!

poor boy! he must have thought pebbles was gone!

:cry: aww deary poor Domino! I find with mine they don't even use the ladders anymore, I always put them up and then I go and find them down in the morning. Infact, Jessica refuses to jump down if the ladder is in the way. My bunnies like to live dangerously :roll: but im such a worry wort I put the ladders up anyway. Both Molly and Jessica enjoy moving them till they come down :roll:

Hope he perks up soon!

xxxxx

its quite scary bcus it shows how downhill he would go if he ever lost her :(

he was just so sad, but when i put him upstairs while i fixed the ladder they wudnt stop grooming each other lol!

i bought him a pressie today when i was shopping :oops: to make himf eel better

It's possible that the ladder either collapsed while he was on it, or it fell on him if he was under it, and that would also make him feel a bit sore and hunched for a while :cry:

It's possible that the ladder either collapsed while he was on it, or it fell on him if he was under it, and that would also make him feel a bit sore and hunched for a while :cry:

omg i didnt think of that!

its strange because that ladder is so secure normally, weve had that hutch for two years and its been great.

oh my poor little boy! is there anything i can do to make him feel better if hes been hurt by the ladder??

Back