• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My ratties (lots of pics)

Bun Bun

Warren Scout
I have seen a few posts on here from people that have rats so thought I would post some of mine:

The boys:

Fudge:
Rats185.jpg

Rodie:
Rats176.jpg

Truffles:
Rats167.jpg

Toffee:
Rats157.jpg

And of course oictures of my girlies:

Buffy:
Rats119-1.jpg

Willow:
Rats286.jpg

Minnie:
Rats273.jpg

Mischief:
Rats277.jpg

Moomin:
Rats294.jpg

And I just realised I do not have any pictures of Odo my Mr McSquidgen :(

awww they're lovely. Is there much difference in temprement between the girls and the boys?

Yes quite alot. The boys are lazy and so and so's and tend to sleep or laze around quite alot and the girls are very lively and will ping around everywhere.

Both sexes are just as friendly the girls are just alot more lively and playful with it :D

When the boys come out for free-range I have to drag then out the cage and then they just find a corner and sleep in it, the girls jump ouut the cage everytime the doors open and they always run away from me when it is time to go back in :lol:

:lol: yes most of my boys have to be dragged out the cageand all they do when i clean the cage is run around the house looking for a nice corner to snooze in :roll:

Apart from 2 of my younger ones who are very lively and get everywhere :D

Buffy and Willow aren't that lively but Mischief (didn't get that name for no reason) Minnie and Moomin are very bouncy.

:love::love::love::love: Awww you have a baldy baby!! Ive no idea of the proper name but my friend has one and she is beautiful :love:

They are all stunning x

Ooooh bootiful ratties!:love:

I have 6 bucks, 2 hyper, 2 medium, 1 lazy, and 1 ultra-lazy!!:roll: The ultra-lazy one only moves if food is in the equation!
The ultra lazy is now 896g! Not sure how he has put on 22g this week! I think he only has to look at it or smell it to put weight on - like me!!:oops:

Ooooh bootiful ratties!:love:

I have 6 bucks, 2 hyper, 2 medium, 1 lazy, and 1 ultra-lazy!!:roll: The ultra-lazy one only moves if food is in the equation!
The ultra lazy is now 896g! Not sure how he has put on 22g this week! I think he only has to look at it or smell it to put weight on - like me!!:oops:

Ooh my ultra lazy one is not far off that 820g and he's not fully grown yet :shock: think I need to make a ratty agility course and make them go over that each day :lol:

If I made one, Alfie would only use it if food was an incentive, which kind of defeats the object! lol!:roll::lol:

Aww ther gorgeous! We now have a Buffy, Willow, Anya and as of today .....................................Giles!:lol: Except theyre bunnies not watties. My Rattie is called ......................Rattie :lol:

Back