• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

dora will be meeting arthur today:update

bunlover

Warren Veteran
well im off to meet arthur with dora in a few hours... he is a grey lop with a sad ole tale fingers crossed it is what she needs and she likes him.... she has gone from 2.8kg to 2.3kg in 11 days... so definatly a big decline in her weight although she is maintaining now.... defo think this is for the best as i cant lose her(for anyone who not know snowy her freind went missing 11days ago and dora been pining she will eat when next to a photo of this rabbit who we are meeting today.... fingers crossed) the lady is really nice she rescued him from an awful state and wants the best for him she cant keep him permenantly as her dog keeps hasseling him, if it doesnt work out she wants him back as she wants to get him into the best home with loads of space will tell his sad little story if he ends up coming home with us later...just wanted to ask for vibes of getting along at initial meet...obviously indifference is good too but i really am looking to perk her up a bit. fingers crossed x

Last edited:
Awwwwwwwwwww good luck :D

thankyou am nervous as obviously dont want a fight or anything but will apply my previous bunny bonding expieriance....thinking a car ride home may help too but dont know if should use her carrier clean and fresh hay etc but will have travelld to arthur in or seperate box which has never been used for her....whatcha think? prob with box no proper lid tho never had a bun try and jump out of it usually only use if oh is in car driving and i can keep an eye on them?xx

which one out of dora and snowy was spayed? bcus if it was snowy.. even thoug dora got along with her it may be difficult for dora to accept a new partner if shes not spayed but worth a try.

sending vibes, i hope dora can be happy withour her friend and find happiness again

which one out of dora and snowy was spayed? bcus if it was snowy.. even thoug dora got along with her it may be difficult for dora to accept a new partner if shes not spayed but worth a try.

sending vibes, i hope dora can be happy withour her friend and find happiness again

both were spayed in the end snowy before i had her and i had dora done a few months back... so its all good.

took her to intoduce them she litrally lept out of my arms into his hutch and i gota say i paniced...was not the careful introduction i had intended...but she started licking him then he humped her and she scrambled out..... lol but at least its a promising start... they keep looking at each other and sitting near in garden but i have them seperated by mesh jsut to get used to smells and yay dora immediatly starting eating her breakfast.... i wonder if he might be too humpy for her tho... we shall see xxx

thanks ...well they were led side by side today albeit one in garden one in run but he likes to play chase a bit and she plays then flops.... but i havent yet got them together fur to fur here... i have a week off next week so am slowly swopping smells etc but so far dora has eaten her days dried and seems happy.... arthur has a avery cheeky personality which is fun but is a bit nervous of sudden movements.... bless him i will tell his story in another thread.

Back