• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ralph and Sparkle have had a fight

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
I was woke up by some clattering about, went out to see what's going on and it looks like Ralph and Sparkle have had a big fight, both are were shattered and there was fur every where, mostly Sparkles, but she's in a bad moult too at the minute. I let them out their hutch (I still lock them all up at night, just in case a fox breaks into their runs) and they've both come out. They're not going for each other or anything, but both were stressed out. They are normally so in love, I can't undertstand it. I haven't split them as they're not fighting now and seem to have chilled out a bit. What's brought this on, they normally get on great. :( Neither are hurt at all.

They didn't come in bonded together, I bonded them, they had a home that fell through, but they normally adore each other, I wonder what's caused it.

I'm sorry I hope they are all lovey dovey again soon.Do you think something could have gone up to their hutch in the night and upset them.If Bugsy goes up to Willows run when they are shut in Willow will attack Blue and Honey but the rest of the time they are lovey dovey I think its a territory thing.

did they have something exta as a treat last night that could have sparked a row (its mine...etc) or possibly if something came up or through garden and spooked them they could have started rowing. sending rebonding vibes!!:)

I'm sorry I hope they are all lovey dovey again soon.Do you think something could have gone up to their hutch in the night and upset them.If Bugsy goes up to Willows run when they are shut in Willow will attack Blue and Honey but the rest of the time they are lovey dovey I think its a territory thing.

Nothing can get close to their hutch, it's in a 9x6 enclosure, I may just leave them out a few nights, really nothing can get into their enclosure I am just paranoid. I just been and took this they seem ok now they're in space.

P1000093.jpg

did they have something exta as a treat last night that could have sparked a row (its mine...etc) or possibly if something came up or through garden and spooked them they could have started rowing. sending rebonding vibes!!:)

No nothing at all, it's really weird, next doors dog was barking most of he night (kept me awake) maybe it was that.

They have a disagreement on section 7, sub-section 17, paragraph 28 of their pre-nup. Something to do with "Who's on top, rabbit style"

They have a disagreement on section 7, sub-section 17, paragraph 28 of their pre-nup. Something to do with "Who's on top, rabbit style"

well there you go its all been explained.... just make sure its not a divorce they obviously need marriage councilling which i suggest is done with lots of cuddle time! :)

well there you go its all been explained.... just make sure its not a divorce they obviously need marriage councilling which i suggest is done with lots of cuddle time! :)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Mate who knows with bunnies :oops: Reuben still has to chase Maisie about :shock: Hope it is just a one off :D

Back