• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look who arrived yesterday

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Took this little girl in via the RSPCA yesterday, she was a stray. She has mammory tumours or cysts on every nipple, deformed front legs and feet and is very aggresive because she is so frightened, her nails were one and half inches long and were curling under!! we don't know if she is pregnant or not:roll:

Newgirl003x2.jpg

Newgirl0112.jpg

We just need a name for her

Last edited:
harriette dont know why it just sprang to mind,
poor lil mite lets hope you can do all you can to make her more comfortable so she will become less agressive. bless her lil heart shes in best place

harriette dont know why it just sprang to mind,
poor lil mite lets hope you can do all you can to make her more comfortable so she will become less agressive. bless her lil heart shes in best place

I've already got a Harriet! thanks anyway

Awww Theo she looks like the ones Chloe collected, so sweet, she looks like a Squirrel to me I know Chloe has a bun this name but think it suits her :D

I love the name Pixie!!
And yes i think she's stunning!
Do deformed legs affect them?
She's probably a case where they thought she could fend for herself.

Poor thing, what a mess she's in. :(

But a beautiful rabbit she is indeed! glad she's in good hands.

pixie i like...koala is a nice name but hard to say (she does look like a coala bear tho bless her) poor thing glad she now in safe hands xx

She really is beautiful but absolutely terrified, you can't even look at her without her growling, it's such a shame

I am very worried about her nipples, I just hope they are not cancerous

At least she is in the best hands now:D I hope everything is ok with her nipples (poor little mite) I like the name Narla (from lion king):D

Back