• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I really need some help and advice

caismeister

Alpha Buck
Ok so i have been bonding my male/female neutered pair with my other 4 who are group of 2 males and 2 females all neutered. It is going well and they are living all together since monday. The female from the pair (Michael) is not really warming to the dominant female from the group of 4(boomer). Michael keeps chasing boomer outside when she goes into the indoor playhouse from the run and i am worried she will keep doing this. I am shutting them in at night as i am worried that boomer will be left out alone. I thought i might put them all in a very small space tomorrow to try and make them be closer to eachother.

Does anyone have any help for me its really stressing me out

iv only ever bonded pairs and first off want to say your so brave for bonding a group it must be loverly... janice is the bonding resident expert i believe so mayeb she has some advice? i would suggest keep perservering chloaster has a large group she may also have some advice good luck tho xx vibes xxx

iv only ever bonded pairs and first off want to say your so brave for bonding a group it must be loverly... janice is the bonding resident expert i believe so mayeb she has some advice? i would suggest keep perservering chloaster has a large group she may also have some advice good luck tho xx vibes xxx

Thanks for the luck

Well they are still together after a weeks so am keeping on with them and hopefully time will bring them closer together. It is sooooooooo nice having all 6 around me i can spend hours with them as they are always doing something different. It is lovely watching each one interact with others in different ways.

Leanne bonded her 3 pairs successfully though it took a while for the dominance issues to settle down. I'm sure she'll be along soon ...

Hopefully the dominant female will settle down with time as there is no actual fighting just chasing. She chases one female out of the playhouse but they do eat together. I am going to give it time but how long i don't know.

Back