• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alvin and Pearls new pad....

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
its not much different to the old one (im not so good with change :oops::lol:) but ive finally got rid of the dog crate whooooop whooooop.

its now 3ft 9 x 7ft 8 (would have been a bit wider but the carpet shop was shut so ive still got the old carpet :roll:)

i also need to cut down the mesh but i was too tired to do it last night

P8020030.jpg
P8020031.jpg
P8020032.jpg

omg they still have that willow bed???

i bought mine a willow basket, so its a bit different but it was shredded in 3 days!! i woke up and theres little broken 'twigs' all over the hutch!

looks great though :D

....also..where is pearl?! lol i can see alvin!

omg they still have that willow bed???

i bought mine a willow basket, so its a bit different but it was shredded in 3 days!! i woke up and theres little broken 'twigs' all over the hutch!

looks great though :D

....also..where is pearl?! lol i can see alvin!

pearl nibbles the top part when she lies in it but other than that they leave it alone... she prefers to throw stuff about rather than chew it up and well alvin barely moves so chewing would be far too much exercise for him :lol::lol::lol::lol:

pearl was in the bottom part to the willow basket, she doesnt like the vaccuum :lol::lol:

pearl nibbles the top part when she lies in it but other than that they leave it alone... she prefers to throw stuff about rather than chew it up and well alvin barely moves so chewing would be far too much exercise for him :lol::lol::lol::lol:

pearl was in the bottom part to the willow basket, she doesnt like the vaccuum :lol::lol:

lol oh bless her! i got the garden vac out the other day to clean up all the straw and i scared pebbles so much, i havent used it in a whole year, and none of my others r bothered by it, but she was! shewent crazy!

better use a dustpan n brush next time

lol oh bless her! i got the garden vac out the other day to clean up all the straw and i scared pebbles so much, i havent used it in a whole year, and none of my others r bothered by it, but she was! shewent crazy!

better use a dustpan n brush next time

awwwww shes still a nervous little soul then :love::love::love:

aaawwwwh thats good :)

How come you got rid of the crate? x

it was too heavy for travelling, and too big for the carboot with all ou bags too, i wanted to make the cage bigger anyhows... now i have two pens and the cage can get wider when i get a bigger carpet for it to sit on. when we go to scotland now ill just take the pens and they can be what eversize the room allows for :)

it looks bigger because theres no front to the high bit now, ill also have more chance of grabbing the demon than when i was trying to crouch into the door of a crate ;)

Wouldn't it have been easier if you just moved all your stuff out and gave them the living room:lol::lol: You know they'll get it eventually;)

Bet they love it! Must be much easier to clean now you don't have to work in the crate

Wouldn't it have been easier if you just moved all your stuff out and gave them the living room:lol::lol: You know they'll get it eventually;)

Bet they love it! Must be much easier to clean now you don't have to work in the crate

if i could get that sofa thro the door and into the middle room then yup theyd have the whole room by now :lol::lol::lol:

next house theyll get a room but ill still use the pens around the walls to stop chewing ;)

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

lubbly new home! There's space for Carlton when he decides to run away to yours! :lol:

I spies an Alvin! :love::love::love::love:

looks great, i bet in a years time they will have taken over the whole house!

im trying not to give into the need for a housefull of bunnies... i can even imagine gettin rid of ste and having a cage where his pc lives :oops::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: I wonder what Alvin would say! Obviously Pearl is a bit of a fan of the ethnic bunnehs! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: seems she is :)

Back