• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rhia Updated Tues 11.26pm

Becki xX

Warren Veteran
Just thought I'd update, its been a while. Rhia has been getting progressively worse for a couple of weeks now, and the recent warm weather flawed her big time. Shes still very happy & full of fun when shes able; even at her worst we are sure she just feels exhausted rather than poorly. Her time in the garden has had to be stopped, and although she isn't too frustrated about it mentally (We really thought she would be, she used to depend on her free time), she is gaining a lot of weight, which in turn will put more strain on her heart. Its a vicious circle. Our vet agreed with us that she thinks its her heart too, which is nasty business. We have a referral & are going on Tuesday morning, fingers crossed that they can help our girl. Any spare vibes flying around would be much appreciated, She is a Super star :D

Rabbits061.jpg

Last edited:
Aww... so sorry to hear that Rhia isn't doing too well. Hope she picks up for you. x

Im so sorry .I really hope that all goes well for Rhia next week.Sending loads of get well vibes

Awww, sending lots of vibes for such a cute bun. I hope the referral can shed some light on things. :love:

aww bless her ... hope you can sort somrthing to give her back her bounce :?

at least she has the lovely Daniel to look after her .:love:

Back