• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rain playing in the covers

What a recovery already :D

Looks like she's got a very tidy home - is she litter trained well or are you really tidy? :)

she is pretty much 99.9% potty trained, she NEVER pees on the floor and only rarely does seh poo outside her litter box. Im a neat freak too though so im sure shes picked up on that ;) I used to vacuum her cage 3xs a day when she was learning to PT, now I only have to clean her box out every couple days and wipe the tile floors a couple times a week to keep them fresh. So yes, shes a very tidy bunny and im a very tidy owner hahaha, if i could teach her to pick up her toys we would be in great shape ;)

big's does that with his towel bless him they have to be just right with buns your not allowed to help them :lol: she doing really well she soo sweet

:) Thanks! She really is a sweety, i have given up trying to give her nice organized beds because she would just mess them up to her standards so now i just toss her blankie in and let her go to town.

she is pretty much 99.9% potty trained, she NEVER pees on the floor and only rarely does seh poo outside her litter box. Im a neat freak too though so im sure shes picked up on that ;) I used to vacuum her cage 3xs a day when she was learning to PT, now I only have to clean her box out every couple days and wipe the tile floors a couple times a week to keep them fresh. So yes, shes a very tidy bunny and im a very tidy owner hahaha, if i could teach her to pick up her toys we would be in great shape ;)

very tidy bun indeed! :)

My buns seem to poo anywhere and everywhere - but sometimes Hiro jumps back in his hutch to go to the loo :love:

Back