• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This week in Twickenham I am bonding ....

janice

Wise Old Thumper
Max and Lizzie. Lizzie is a very trim young lady who has not long been separated from her babies and now being paired up with a 'young man'. Max is a very gentle male.

So far we have had a few chases, usually started by Lizzie who is complaining that Max isnt being as manly as he possibly could be :oops: Lizzie does give in quite quickly which is good news.

At the moment we have one at one end and the other at the other end ... given time I am sure that they will be fine.

CIMG0371.jpg

CIMG0372.jpg

just the one this weekend then, you got bigs and caroline next week you will need some soft padding to prevent the steam train effect :lol::lol: so you can sleep :lol: picking her up from cazzaps sunday morn ekkk so excited

just the one this weekend then, you got bigs and caroline next week you will need some soft padding to prevent the steam train effect :lol::lol: so you can sleep :lol: picking her up from cazzaps sunday morn ekkk so excited

Mind you don't steal any of the other bunnies from Caroline, when you collect your bun Zoe. You'll be very tempted I am sure!

Lizzie did have the babies and was living with Karen M.

This morning Max remains quite reserved and does a bit of thumping .. definately a little short of testosterone. Lizzie is the dominant lady at the moment demanding attention and then complaining if Max doesnt give it.

There has been some grooming but it is Lizzie grooming Max.

Piccies being downloaded at the moment

I was meant to have another one although not sure what happened there, someone was meant to view some buns this morning, I havent heard anything so I am assuming they didnt find anything suitable. I have one for next weekend which is Sophie who was only neutered on Wednesday so too early to do this weekend.

Glad the bonding is going well. What a lovely video!

Had a big scare with Freddie this morning! I put both rabbits in their run, went inside to get some breakfast came out again to find that some how Freddie had escaped. The garden is secure but someone had left the side gate open so i started to panic. We had all neighbours out looking for him and we were speaking to everyone along the road. An hour and a half later i was looking in the garden when he came out from behind a watering can which is his favourite place to relax. I can't believe i didn't look there when i first knew he was missing but i was in such a panic i forgot. He is now back with Bella and seems fine. He has had some veg and is currently relaxing in his tunnel!

Glad the bonding is going well. What a lovely video!

Had a big scare with Freddie this morning! I put both rabbits in their run, went inside to get some breakfast came out again to find that some how Freddie had escaped. The garden is secure but someone had left the side gate open so i started to panic. We had all neighbours out looking for him and we were speaking to everyone along the road. An hour and a half later i was looking in the garden when he came out from behind a watering can which is his favourite place to relax. I can't believe i didn't look there when i first knew he was missing but i was in such a panic i forgot. He is now back with Bella and seems fine. He has had some veg and is currently relaxing in his tunnel!

Glad to hear that they are back together. Hopefully whoever left the side gate open will now realise the importance of keeping it shut ... we all learn from our mistakes.

Years ago I lost a bunny in what should have been a secure garden, many hours later I discovered it had hidden under the shed, we ended up putting wooden battens around the base of the hutch after that to prevent it happening again in the future.

Max and Lizzie have gone off to their new home, they live very close to me so we can offer local advise to their new owners. Max back in his own enviroment has remembered that he is a 'man' and has been proving that his testosterone levels are higher than he previously was admitting to ... hopefully Lizzie is happy now with her manly Max :oops:

Back