• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Magic groomed me!

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
:love: she's been abit hormonal recently but I just went out to her shed to see if she was ok and she came hopping over and licked my knees :love: I know this might sound abit random but I was worried she was starting to hate me :oops:

:love: she's been abit hormonal recently but I just went out to her shed to see if she was ok and she came hopping over and licked my knees :love: I know this might sound abit random but I was worried she was starting to hate me :oops:

Awwww! That's sooo cute!! :love: :love:

Hiro does the occasional grooming, usually after a long nose rub session :love:

awww :love:
I didn't even have to give her a nose rub this time :lol: list time she groomed me I was eating an apple :lol: :roll:

if im on the floor linus seems to have an obsession with my eye or ear :roll: bigs washes anything including air for a good back scratch :lol:

lol, Magic is obsessed with my feet and knees, if I was her I wouldn't cant to get to close to my feet :oops: :lol:

Back