• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Games!!!

jane28

Alpha Buck
What does everyone put in for their bunnies to stop them getting bored? I am looking for things to keep my two occupied... (They have a wendyhouse so it can be quite big or a few things can be put in)... They already have two tunnels and a grass hidey tunnel but they are already bored of them...:roll:

Cardboard is always a good one but apart from popping holes in a box what else can you do with it?

Also anything you have bought from a shopthat your buns love???

Pictures are needed too! COME ON GET YOUR FUN BUN PICTURES UP!:lol:

My buns love their Chubes (like a tube thing) and you can also try putting hay in the cardboard boxes and make loads of ways in and out.

Could also try toilet paper tubes stuffed with hay, some buns love to play and toss and eat at the same time :D

Mine love paper bags with hay and grass in.
How about toilet roll tubes or kitchen roll tubes, with or without treats/hay in.
Old yellow pages/ phone book.
Deep cardboard box with shredded paper/ paper bags in with their fave hay/ grass/ ready grass??
These are just some of the home made things mine like

Back