• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

No1 Wanna Give Me Vibes?

hardybaby

Warren Scout
:(hi everyone, dilan has been vets twice in last few days coz he has a lot of gas etc etc u know the deal!! so worrying!! he has been given subcutaneous/IV fluids not sure which but he was injected with fluid anyway today and h has had antibiotic and since we've been home iv kept him snug as a bug and bin loving him so much whilst giving him space also to let him try and do his business..... he didnt poo all day but has done a little this evening..oh have also bin feeding him rabbit recovery and he has nibbled at dandelion leaves....... i have just made a little room for him in the house with a little bed, water, rabbit recovery incase he wants some, lots of hay and a few leaves and a towel which smells of him to make him feel cumfy... my dad says iv done everything i can but i need vibes and prayers for him to be fit as a fiddle in morning:)

PS hes in a lot of pain:(

Last edited:
Sending get well vibes. Hope he is feeling more comfortable soon. Has he been given any painkillers? It might be worth trying some Infacol to help with the gas.
Emily x

I ASKED VET AND THEY SAID THEY DINT WANNA GIVE PAINKILLER :s THEY JUST WANTED ME TO KEEP FEEDING HIM.......HAVNT GOT ANY INFACOL:(

It is good that he has done some poos. It sounds like you are doing a good job :) Hope he gets better soon x

thankyou!!!! he hasnt done any for a while though :idea::roll::shock::| going out of my mind with worry!

Try and keep him moving around, and gentle tummy rubs often help as well. If still less poos tomorrow I would contact your vet again.

sending vibes, sorry not been on here much, gumpy is still in the vets they wouldnt let me bring him home, i know how worrying it is.

sorry not given vibes before been so preoccupied with finding snowy.... and getting dora to eat.... but best vibes get better for mummy babe xxx

thanks everyone!! he is doing the odd poo...like one or two a day!! but he is still soooooooooooooooooooooooo off it... the vet said theyv done all they can coz we have took him everyday.... should i ask for a 2nd opinion?

thanks everyone!! he is doing the odd poo...like one or two a day!! but he is still soooooooooooooooooooooooo off it... the vet said theyv done all they can coz we have took him everyday.... should i ask for a 2nd opinion?

Hmmmm I would consider getting a second opinion, has he had a gut stimulant jab (Metaclopramide (sp)) and some pain killers? If not I would say they haven't done all they can. I think there are a lot of people from yorks on here, maybe start a new thread asking for vet reccomendation

he has had gut stimulant and NOT pain killers which iv queried.... i have alreadi been told of a really good one i might ring them tmw:) vet jus said ther could be an underlying problem:(

Back