• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My huge rat Zeke

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
This is my big lad!

Just thought I would get some photos of him for you guys because of all the vibes he got when he had his operation

He has recovered really well

DSC00002.jpg

DSC00007.jpg

DSC00010.jpg

DSC00011.jpg

DSC00020.jpg

DSC00023.jpg

DSC00039.jpg

DSC00049.jpg

DSC00054.jpg

And to give you an idea of his size here he is with me! Excuse the photo being all blury

DSC00066.jpg

DSC00070.jpg

He is actually to big to shoulder ride like the others do :shock: x

he is a big fella isn't he:shock: glad to hear he has recovered well. He has a lovely face.
Sallyx

He's extremely handsome!! How much does he weigh?

A friend had a big boy who weighed in at just under 1.5k....although he was a bit of a chubby boy being a greedy so and so ;)

:love: Dumbo himi!! Or is he a smeeze? Lovely either way.
I have 10 rats myself :D

:lol: I havent a clue what he is :oops: He is my special lad :lol: I dont know anything about different colours and stuff!

Not sure about his weight either, ive it written down somewhere from his last vet appointment but I wont be able to find it :oops:

:lol: I havent a clue what he is :oops: He is my special lad :lol: I dont know anything about different colours and stuff!

Not sure about his weight either, ive it written down somewhere from his last vet appointment but I wont be able to find it :oops:

Judging by the photo I would say himilayan. He is definately a dumbo but no matter what he is he is lovely :love:

omg he is MASSIVE! lol i love the photo of him on the table doing the :shock: expression!

your rats are still the only rats i seem to like seeing piccies of ehehehe

Awww such a cutie, my Spike was a very big rat too. People used to say can i see the rat then be like :shock: thats a dog not a rat!!! :lol::lol:

hes humungous! :shock::shock::shock:

:love::love::love:

edit - why am i up at nearly 2am? :shock:

:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He is a right softie :love: He was a little aggressive and didnt like us touching him too much when he came here but he just loves being cuddled now :lol: x

Back