• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buu

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
She has the whole run of the garden but follows me about during free range time and jumps about all over me, but when I try and give her some attention she looks at me like what are you doing and turns her back on me :shock: :? :lol:

DSC00008.jpg

DSC00015.jpg

DSC09960.jpg

DSC00035.jpg

DSC09963.jpg

And im sure she thinks there is something interesting for her behind her hutch because when she isnt tripping me up she is sat here just looking behind the hutch :lol:

DSC09972.jpg

:love::love::love::love::love::love: shes gorgeous.. looks huge too how heavy is she?

:wave: She is a medium sized bunny :) Massive compared to Trip or Scarlett but not as big as giant breeds :lol: I actually dropped her vaccination card which has her weight on the back at the vets today and im not sure what it was at her last weighing :? She is a healthy weight for her size though :lol: She is at the vets Tuesday night so she will be weighed again then :)

That's exactly what i as thinking !
Also how to you pronounce her name? Is it 'Boo' kind of thing.. if you get me..
(I made no sense there did i? )

:lol: Its said exactly the same way you say Boo :) But its spelt Buu because I named her after Majin Buu from Dragonball Z :oops:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Majin_Buu :oops: :oops: :oops:

Back